Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
12V 24AH Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- The 'Online' range of sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, valve regulated and leak proof ideally suited to all 'standby applications'
- There will be no loss in power output over the battery life.
- Low self-discharge of about 2-3% per month compared with 20-30% for more common battery systems.
- Quality construction with no compromise on materials to ensure a long service life.
- Low internal resistance means a high discharge rate.
- Wide operating temperature range operating between -15° C to +50 ° C when fully charged.
|Charge||0°C (32°F) - 40°C (104°F)|
|Discharge||-20°C (-4°F) - 50°C (122°F)|
|Storage||-20°C (-4°F) - 40°C (104°F)|
|Capacity 25° (77°F)||20 hour rate (1.365A)||26.3AH|
|10 hour rate (2.6A)||24AH|
|5 hour rate (4.36A)||19.3AH|
|1 hour rate (16.5A)||14.5AH|
|Capacity affected by temperature||40°C (104°F)||103%|
|Self-Discharge at 25ºC (77ºF) (Before recharge)||Capacity after 3 month||91%|
|Capacity after 6 month||82%|
|Capacity after 12 month||64%|
|Constant voltage charge||Cycle||Initial Charging Current ≤7.8A 14.4V - 15V at 25°C (77°F)|
|Standby||13.5V - 13.8V at 25°C (77°F)|
|Max discharge current for 5 secretary||390A|
Note: Discharge shall be cut-off at 10.5V if discharge at <1CA and at 9.6V if at ≥1CA It is recommended to recharge battery by constant-voltage charge immediately after use
- Emergency Lighting
- Toys & Consumer Electronics
- Fire Alarm & Security Systems
As a distributor of industrial batteries under the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009, we distribute Valve Regulated Sealed lead Acid batteries chemically comprising Lead, Sulphuric acid, and Lead Oxide. We are obliged to take back free of charge, waste industrial batteries supplied to an end user for treatment and recycling. We are required to do this in any calendar year we place new batteries on the market. If any of our customers or in certain cases other end users, require us to take back batteries supplied by ourselves, they should contact us at email@example.com; Tel 01282 717494. We will agree the necessary arrangements for the return, proper treatment and recycling of the waste industrial batteries.